Article not compatible/not available with my device (tablet Galaxy Tab A (2016) 7´´)

Hi !

I´m currently working in Guinea-Bissau and I´m discovering a world with network canvas and Social Network Analysis in general!

I´m planning to do fieldwork using this really powerful and intuitive App, but I am not managing to install it in my tablet Galaxy Tab A (2016) 7´´ and neither in my phone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 10). Instead, I have an error message that says “this article is not compatible/not available with your device”.

Is there a trick to manage the installation?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,
Merlin

Hi Merlin,

Network Canvas is designed for large screen devices (9.7"+) and these devices appear to have screen sizes that are too small to be supported. You can find more information here: https://documentation.networkcanvas.com/installation-guide/#android.

Best,
Pat

Hi Pat,

Thank you very much for your reactive answer! I suppose it is not possible to avoid this restriction, right?

Thank you again for your help.

All the best,
Merlin

Hi Merlin!

It would be possible to bypass the restriction, but not advisable. We designed the interfaces to be usable at larger screen sizes, and so smaller screens would likely have cut off text or poor user experience.